Every Company incorporated in Nepal must comply with the on-going
government rules and regulations after incorporation; all registered companies
are required to comply with the various laws and provisions under the Companies
Act 2006 as well as rules and directives made there under.
Office of Company Registrar (OCR) under the Ministry of Finance, Government of Nepal is the designated authority that deals with regulation of the registered companies and administration of Companies Act 2006.
It is mandatory for the companies incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 to file various forms, returns and documents with the OCR and update the records in an electronic as well as physical form within the prescribed time along with the prescribed fees or be charged with penalties and fines.
We are here to guide you through all these compliances right from the incorporation.
An illustrative list of compliances that we can help you with are listed below:
- Notification of registered address within 3 months of incorporation
- Filing of return of allotment of shares and shareholders’ register
- Filing of directors’ details under section 92(3) and directors’ register
- Notification of appointment of auditor
- Filing of details of annual general meeting and audit report
- Amendment of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Change of Directors
- Change of name of the company
- Change in registered address of the company
- Change in authorized share capital
- Maintenance of minutes and statutory registers
- Conversion of private limited company to public limited company and vice-versa